Map of Isabela showing the location of Luna
|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|District||3rd District of Isabela|
|• Mayor||Jaime N. Atayde|
|• Total||45.70 km2 (17.64 sq mi)|
|• Density||400/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th class; rural|
Luna is a fifth class municipality in the province of Isabela, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 18,091 people. Luna was formerly known as Antatet. The municipality celebrates Bato Arts festivial during the 2014 Bambanti Festival.
- Centro 1 (Pob.)
- Centro 2 (Pob.)
- Centro 3 (Pob.)
- Lalog 1
- Lalog 2
- San Isidro
- San Miguel
- Santo Domingo
- Union Kalinga
|Population census of Luna|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Province: ISABELA". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "An Act Changing the Name of the Municipality of Antatet in the Province of Isabela to Luna". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-09.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Barangay Macañao
- Municipality of Luna
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|