For other uses, see Luna
Luna // is an Italian given name of Latin origin meaning "moon". It is also found as a surname, sometimes with a prefix, for example, de Luna or Deluna.
People with this name
- Luna (footballer), Spanish association football player, also known as Paco Luna
- Luna Leopold (1915–2006), American scientist
- Luna (singer) (born 1993 as Park Sunyoung), a South Korean singer
- Luna Vachon (1962–2010), Canadian professional wrestler
- Alejandro Luna (born 1939), Mexican scenic designer and lighting technician
- Álvaro de Luna (c. 1389–1453), Spanish politician
- Antonio Luna (1866–1899), Filipino general
- Antonio Luna (born 1991), Spanish footballer
- Betty Luna (1927–2004), All-American Girls Professional Baseball League pitcher
- Juan José Bigas Luna (1946–2013), Spanish film director
- Braulio Luna (born 1974), Mexican association football player
- Cardozo M. Luna, Philippine politician
- Diego Luna, Mexican actor
- Francisco Luna Kan (born 1925), Mexican politician
- Héctor Luna (born 1980), Dominican baseball player
- Jeff de Luna (born 1984), Filipino pool player
- Jonathan Luna (1965–2003), U.S. Federal prosecutor
- Juan Luna (1857–1899), Filipino painter
- Julio César Luña (born 1973), Venezuelan weightlifter
- Kat DeLuna (born 1987), American singer of Dominican descent
- Pedro de Luna (1328–1423), Avignon Pope Benedict XIII
- Santiago Luna (born 1962), Spanish professional golfer
- Tristán de Luna y Arellano (1519–1571), Spanish Conquistador
- Pauleen Luna, Filipina actress and host
- Ailyn Luna, Filipina TV Personality
- Luna Edomai in the manga series My Bride is a Mermaid (Seto no Hanayome)
- Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter series
- Luna Inverse, elder sister of Lina Inverse of the anime, manga and novel series Slayers
- Luna Moody, a minor character in One Life to Live
- Luna Platz, a character in Mega Man Star Force
- Luna (comics), supporting character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Luna (Sailor Moon), in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Luna (Samurai Troopers), in the Japanese anime Ronin Warriors
- Luna (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) in the anime series Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Princess Luna (Peter Pan) in The Adventures of Peter Pan
- Princess Luna (My Little Pony), one of the two royal winged unicorn sisters in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Luna in the Incarnations of Immortality novel series by Piers Anthony
- Luna Moonfang, a hero in Dota 2, a multiplayer online video game
- Luna, one of the eight Mana spirits in the Mana series, representing the element of the moon.
- Luna, one of the spirits in the Tales RPG series
- Luna, a fairy tale character in Shrek
- Luna, a fictional whale in the film Free Willy
- Mrs Luna in the Henry James novel The Bostonians
- Balloona Luna, a "Disrespectoid" from Capri Sun's Respect the Pouch advertising campaign
- Luna Kozuki, a character in the anime series Casshern
- Luna, a character in the visual novel Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.
- Julian Luna, the vampire prince in the TV show Kindred: The Embraced.
- Luna, the given nickname of fem-72-batch-19Y in Luna (TV series).
- Luna O'Neill (born Liam), the title character of the novel Luna by Julie Anne Peters.
- Luna (Peggle) is the 15th master in Peggle.
- The Moon, Earth's only natural satellite, known as Luna in Latin and other languages
- Luna (goddess), the ancient Roman divine personification of the moon