|Born||October 11, 1991|
|Occupations||Singer, Fashion model|
Luna Haruna was interested in anime and music from a young age. In her first year of junior high school, she became obsessed with gothic lolita manga characters, and started to collect Western clothes. In her third year of junior high school, she auditioned for the Internet radio program of Rental Magica, and was selected to perform the opening theme. She became popular as an imoto-kei amateur model in the fashion magazine Kera when she was in her second year of high school, and also did tie-in modelling for Marui. She gained popularity when she became a finalist at the fourth All-Japan Anime Song Grand Prix.
She started singing full-time in 2011, and released her debut single "Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau" (空は高く風は歌う The Sky is High and the Wind Sings?) on May 2, 2012, which is used as the second ending theme to the 2011 anime series Fate/Zero. Her second single "Overfly", released on November 28, 2012, was used as the second ending theme to the 2012 anime series Sword Art Online.
|2012||"Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau"||13||OVERSKY|
- "Sony Music Online Japan : 春奈るな : プロフィール" (in Japanese). Sony Music Entertainment Japan. Retrieved November 17, 2012.
- "J!-ENT's Dennis A. Amith & Michelle Tymon interviews Aoi Eir & Luna Haruna + Press Q&A (June 2013 J!-ENT Interview)". Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "私たち、こんな読モライフを送ってきました" [This is the amateur model life that we have been living]. Weekly Playboy (in Japanese) (June 2012): 99.
- "Sword Art Online's 2nd Season Ending Sung by Luna Haruna". Anime News Network. Retrieved November 19, 2012.
- "空は高く風は歌う" [Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau] (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved November 19, 2012.
- "Overfly" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved November 19, 2012.
- Official website (Japanese)