From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lunacy may refer to:
- Lunacy, the condition suffered by a lunatic, now used only informally
- Lunacy (film), a 2005 Jan Švankmajer's film
- Lunacy (video game), a video game for the Sega Saturn video game console
- Luna Sea, a Japanese rock band originally named Lunacy
- Lunacy (album), their 2000 album
- The following of the Roman goddess Luna, a variation of the Greek goddess Selene
- Lunacy (FIRST), the name of the FIRST Robotics Competition 2009 game
- Luna-C (born 1973), British DJ and record producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lunacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.