From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lunatic Fringe)
|Look up lunatic fringe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lunatic fringe is a term used to characterize members of a political or social movement as extremists with eccentric or fanatical views. Lunatic Fringe may also refer to:
- "Lunatic Fringe" (song), recorded in 1981 by Red Rider for their album As Far as Siam
- LFNG, a gene in the Notch pathway
- "Lunatic Fringe", an episode of The Net (TV series)
- A screensaver that is part of the After Dark screensaver pack
- A secret level of the computer game Duke Nukem 3D
- A snowboard produced by Liberace Technologies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.