From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lunda may refer to:
Alternate spellings include Ruund and Luunda.
- Lunda Empire incorporating the Lunda Kingdom
- Lunda language (Chilunda)
- Lunda people (Balunda or Western Lunda), speaking Chilunda and living in southern DR Congo, eastern Angola and the North-Western Province of Zambia
- Eastern Lunda (Kazembe-Lunda), a Chibemba-speaking tribe of northern Zambia
- Lunda Norte, Angolan province
- Lunda Sul, Angolan province
- Lunda, a proposed bird genus including the Tufted Puffin
- Lunda, Ohio
- Lunda, Färingsö församling, a locality in Ekerö Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.