From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lung or lungs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lung is an organ for breathing.
Lung(s) may also refer to:
- Lung, Tibet, a village in Tibet
- Lung, Nepal, a village in Nepal
- Lung (Tibetan Buddhism), a concept in Tibetan Buddhism
- Lung (Chinese medicine), a functionally defined organ (zang-fu) in traditional Chinese medicine
- Radical 212 (龍), the Chinese character for "dragon" transliterated as lung in some systems
- Lungs (album), 2009 debut album by Florence and the Machine
- Lungs (EP), 1982 EP by American post-hardcore band Big Black
- Lungs, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.