From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word lunula means little moon and commonly refers to:
- Lunula (amulet), a Roman amulet worn by girls, the equivalent of the bulla (amulet) worn by boys
- Lunula (anatomy) ("fingernail moons")
- Two round brackets and the text between them
- Gold lunula, a specific kind of archaeological solid collar or necklace from the Bronze Age or later
- The openings in the test of sand dollars
- Calophasia lunula, a species of moth (image)
- Chaetodon lunula, a species of butterflyfish (image)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.