From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luo River may refer to:
- Luo River (Henan) (洛河, Luohe), a tributary of the Yellow River, flows mostly in Henan province of China
- Luo River (Shaanxi) (洛河, Luohe), river in Shaanxi, China, second largest tributary of the Wei River.
- Luo River (Guangdong) (螺河, Luohe), river in Guangdong, China; flows into South China Sea
- Luo River (Fujian) (洛江, Luojiang), river in Fujian, China; flows into Quanzhou Bay of Taiwan Strait
- Lô River, river in Vietnam
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.