From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lupa (Latin for “she-wolf”; plural: Lupae) can refer to:
- a female wolf (Canis lupus)
- the wolf in the story of Romulus and Remus
- Lupa Capitolina (Capitoline Wolf), a bronze statue representing the wolf
- a slang word for prostitute in ancient Rome; see Lupanar (Pompeii)
- Lupa Constituency, a parliamentary constituency in Chunya District, Tanzania
- Lupa Zoo
- Mount Lupa
- Lupa River
- LUPA LUPA, a beauty salon in the Netherlands
- Lupa, one of the Contrade of Siena.
- Lupa (crab), a genus of swimming crabs
- Auguste Lupa, a fictional character in two novels by John Lescroart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.