From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lupus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lupus most commonly refers to the disease systemic lupus erythematosus.
Lupus may also refer to:
- Lupus erythematosus, a chronic autoimmune disease with several different forms
- Lupus anticoagulant, an antibody causing a delay in coagulation assays
- Lupus pernio, a chronic skin lesion associated with sarcoidosis
- Lupus vulgaris, an ulcerative skin disease associated with tuberculosis
- Lupus (name)
- Lupus (constellation)
- Lupis (food)
- Lupus (journal)
- Lupus, Missouri, United States
- Canis lupus, the Latin name for the Gray Wolf
- Lupus, a playable wardog in the video game Jet Force Gemini
- Toshiba Brave Lupus, a Japanese rugby team
- Saint-Loup (disambiguation) ("Saint Lupus"), the name of several communes in France
- Lupus, a Roman cognomen
- Lupus, a The Roman Mysteries character
- "Lupus," a short story in the collection Trash: Short Stories by Dorothy Allison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.