From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luria can refer to:
- Luria (gastropod), a genus of sea snail
Luria is a surname, a variant of Lurie. It may refer to:
- Alexander Luria (1902-1977), a Russian neuropsychologist
- Isaac Luria (1534-1572), a Jewish mystic in Safed in Ottoman Palestine
- Roger de Luria (c. 1245 – 1305), a Sicilian/Aragonese admiral
- Salvador Luria (1912-1991), an Italian microbiologist
- Solomon Luria (1510-1573), an Ashkenazic rabbi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.