From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Current owner(s)||Luigi and Mauro Lusardi|
|Food type||Northern Italian|
|Street address||1494 Second Avenue (between East 77th and East 78th Street), on the Upper East Side in Manhattan|
The restaurant's décor consists of pumpkin-colored walls and deep-toned woodwork, brass lamps, and wood-framed windows. The restaurant has an old-world vibe. The dining room has a capacity of 75 guests.
- Lusardi's: Useful information and the Michelin Guide review. Viamichelin.com. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Bryan Miller (February 26, 1988). "Restaurants; Downtown bistro, uptown Italian". New York Times. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "Lusardis". Lusardis. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- 2012 New York City Restaurants – Zagat Survey. Zagat. 2011. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "Restaurants". New York Magazine. June 26, 1995. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Mike Freeman (October 17, 2000). "ON PRO FOOTBALL; New York Teams Taking Different Paths to the Same Destination". New York Times. Retrieved January 10, 2013.