Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)|
Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark and Lushan National Park (simplified Chinese: 庐山第四纪冰川国家地质公园; traditional Chinese: 廬山第四紀冰川國家地質公園), are located in the Lu'shan—Mount Lu region of Jiangxi Province, in southwestern China. The protected area of 500 square kilometres (190 sq mi) extends from the Yangtze River to the Lake Poyang basin.
- Natural landmarks
- Cultural landmarks
In 1996, Mount Lushan became a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In 2004, the Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark became a UNESCO Geopark, and is included in UNESCO's International Network of Geoparks.
The park is a popular visitor and tourist attraction, and a cooler summer destination.
- Mount Lu—Lu'shan — World Heritage Site.
- Members of the UNESCO Global Geoparks Network—GGN — Geoparks list.
- National parks of China
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark.|
- UNESCO World Heritage Site — Lushan National Park
- NationalParkofChina.com: Lu'shan—Mount Lu National Park of China
- UNESCO Global Geopark — Lushan National Park