From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luso may refer to:
- Luso (Mealhada), a civil parish in the municipality of Mealhada
- Vila Luso, the pre-independence name of Luena, Angola
- A prefix meaning Portuguese (after the Roman province of Lusitania, roughly corresponding to modern Portugal)
- Historical, legal, geographical, and political writing to refer to those countries that have a significant Portuguese influence in language and Portuguese cultural heritage
- A person of Portuguese heritage, origin, or ethnicity
- Águas do Luso, one of the largest Portuguese companies of mineral water
- the protagonist and main character in Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.