Lutheran church bodies in North America
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lutheran churches in North America)
|United States Christian bodies|
- ARC - Alliance of Renewal Churches (charismatic/Pentecostal)
- Eielsen Synod - Eielsen Synod
- ILF - International Lutheran Fellowship (Now Lutheran Church-International)
- LCC - Lutheran Church - Canada
- LCMS - The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- LMS-USA - The Lutheran Ministerium and Synod - USA
- LCS - The Lutheran Confessional Synod
- Protestant Conference - Protes'tant Conference
Source: Brief Overview of the Lutheran Church in North America 
- Brug, John F., Fredrich II, Edward C., Schuetze, Armin W., WELS and Other Lutherans. Milwaukee: Northwestern Publishing House, 1995. ISBN 0-8100-0543-3.
- Wiederaenders, Robert C., Historical Guide to Lutheran Church Bodies of North America, 2nd Edition Saint Louis: Lutheran Historical Conference, 1998.
- A Little Lecture on Little Little-Known Lutheran Synods by Edward C. Fredrich