From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luv or LUV may refer to:
- An intentional misspelling of love, sometimes used to show an affection that is more endearing than the word love shows.
- LUV (Korean group), a Korean pop group
- Luv', a Dutch pop group
- "Luv" (song), a song by Janet Jackson
- Luv (TV series), a BBC sitcom
- Luv, a Broadway play and 1967 film
- "Luv", a song by Zion I from True & Livin'
- "Luv", a song by Travis (band)
- Luv (film), 1967 film
- LUV (film), 2012 film
- "LUV" (song), a song by Apink
- Chevrolet LUV, a "light utility vehicle"
- Large unilamellar vesicle (LUV), a type of liposome
- LUV, the New York Stock Exchange symbol of Southwest Airlines
- Dumatubin Airport,Langgur, Kai Islands, Indonesia, IATA code
- Lavaor Luv, son of Hindu god Rama
- Marie Luv, an adult film actress
- Jennifer Luv, an adult film actress
- Leah Luv, an adult film actress
- Bunny Luv, an adult film actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.