From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luza may refer to:
- Dave Luza (b. 1974), Dutch improv comedian
- Gustavo Luza (b. 1962), former tennis player from Argentina
- Lechedzani Luza (b. 1978), boxer from Botswana
- Luza River, a river in Russia, a right tributary of the Yug
- Luza (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.