(The Luzhou Lee Family Historic Estate)
|Luzhou Station's Glass Dome and Dancing Egret Feather|
|Address||B1, No. 386, Sanmin Rd.|
|Opened||November 3, 2010|
|Line(s)||Luzhou Line (O43)
|Daily Ridership||15,312 (2011)
(Ranked 62nd of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
This two-level, underground station is located at the intersection of Sanmin Road and Zhongzheng Road and opened on November 3, 2010. It is the busiest station on the Luzhou Line, handling over 19,000 passengers per day two weeks after opening, and increasing to over 28,700 per day by the end of November 2010.
The theme for the station is "Dancing in the Wind", part of a common theme of egrets for the Luzhou Branch Line. The main lobby features a dome skylight with a piece of public art resembling a dancing egret feather. Natural light from above makes the feather art appear light and soft.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (Inside fare zone, outside fare zone near Exit 4)|
|B2||Platform 1||→ Luzhou Line toward Nanshijiao (Sanmin Senior High School) →|
|Platform 2||→ Luzhou Line toward Nanshijiao (Sanmin Senior High School) →|
Around the station
- National Police Agency New Taipei, Luzhou Branch
- National Open University
- Lujiang Junior High School - Exit 4
- Zhongyi Elementary School
- Renai Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luzhou Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Luzhou Station". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- "Introduction to Luzhou MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transis Systems. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
- "北捷蘆洲線運量 突破百萬人次". UDN. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Introduction to the MRT Luzhou Line". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "「回憶蘆洲」 白鷺鷥飛進捷運". 人間福報. 2010-07-13. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|