From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lycian may refer to:
- Anything related to Lycia
- Apollo Lyceus, a type of ancient Greek statuary
- Lycian language, the language of Lycia
- Lycian script, the writing system of Lycian language
- Lycian (Unicode block), the block of Unicode characters of the Lycian script
- Lycian Way, a footpath in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.