The Lycoming (now Honeywell) LTS101 is a turboshaft engine family ranging from 650 to 850 shaft horsepower, used in a number of popular helicopters, and, as the LTP101 turboprop, light aircraft. Both models carry the US military designation T702. The engine was originally designed at the Lycoming Turbine Engine Division in Stratford, Connecticut, but is now produced by Honeywell Aerospace.
Data from 
- Type: Turboshaft
- Length: 31 in (78 cm)
- Diameter: 23 in (58 cm)
- Dry weight: 241 lb (109 kg)
- Compressor: 1 stage low pressure axial compressor, 1 stage high pressure centrifugal compressor
- Combustors: Annular
- Turbine: 1 stage high pressure turbine, 1 stage low pressure turbine
- Related development
- Related lists
- ^ Honeywell LTS101
- ^ Gas Turbine Engines. Aviation Week & Space Technology Source Book 2009. p. 119
- Gunston, Bill (1986). World Encyclopedia of Aero Engines. Wellingborough: Patrick Stephens. p. 96.