From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lycophron or Lycophro (Greek: Λυκόφρων) may refer to:
- Lycophron, Hellenistic tragic poet and possible author of the poem Alexandra or Cassandra
- Lycophron of Corinth, son of Periander, the seventh-century BC tyrant of Corinth
- Lycophron (Sophist), a sophist mentioned by Aristotle
- Lycophron I of Pherae, establisher of the tyranny of Pherae, to which his son Jason of Pherae succeeded
- Lycophron II of Pherae, cousin or nephew of Jason of Pherae, and possible joint tyrant with his brother Tisiphonus: see Rise of Macedon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycophron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.