|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2013)|
Lydia Clarke with husband Charlton Heston at their hilltop Beverly Hills home, 1960.
|Born||Lydia Marie Clarke
April 14, 1923
Two Rivers, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Charlton Heston (1944–2008; his death)|
She was born in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. She married Charlton Heston on March 17, 1944, and their marriage lasted for 64 years until his death on April 5, 2008. They had two children: Fraser Clarke Heston and Holly Heston Rochell. She is also a breast cancer survivor having undergone a mastectomy in 1991.
- The Greatest Show on Earth (1952) .... Circus girl
- The Atomic City (1952) .... Martha Addison
- Bad for Each Other (1953) .... Rita Thornburg
- Will Penny (1968) .... Mrs. Fraker
- Studio One (2 episodes, 1950–1952)
- The Road to Jericho (1950) TV episode
- Captain-General of the Armies (1952) TV episode
- This Is Your Life: 30th Anniversary Special (1981)
- 20/20 .... Herself (1 episode, 2002)
- Lasting Love (2003) (TV)
Camera and Electrical Department
- 1971: The Omega Man (1971; still photographer)
- 1982: Mother Lode (still photographer; as Lydia Clarke Heston)