|Full name||Lydia Grace Yilkari Williams|
|Date of birth||13 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Katanning, Australia|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Western New York Flash|
|2009||Chicago Red Stars|
|2014||Western New York Flash||14||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Lydia Grace Yilkari Williams (born 13 May 1988) is an Australian association football player, who currently plays for Western New York Flash of the NWSL. She previously played for Canberra United FC in the Australian W-League.
Williams joined Australian W-League team Canberra United in 2008.
In 2014, following a season-ending injury to Adrianna Franch, the Western New York Flash signed Lydia Williams to be their starting goalkeeper. In September 2014, Williams was waived by Flash and was selected by Washington Spirit for the 2015 season.
- With Australia
- AFC Women's Asian Cup Winners: 2010
- "Player Profile - Lydia Williams". Canberra United FC. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- Sherwood, Merryn (29 September 2008). "Williams takes walk on the wild side". Canberra United FC. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Lydia Williams - Pride of the Deadlys". Vibe. October 2006. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Inspirational keeper takes road less travelled". FIFA. 18 April 2013. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "FOUR PLAYERS SELECTED OFF NWSL WAIVER WIRE; Souza, Adams, Lohman and Williams all selected by new teams". NWSL. September 15, 2014. Retrieved September 15, 2015.
- "FIFA Player Statistics: Lydia Williams". FIFA. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Player Profile - Lydia Williams". Football Federation Australia. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|