From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lydian (disambiguation))
Lydian may refer to:
- Lydian language, an ancient Anatolian language
- Lydians, an ancient people of Anatolia
- Lydian script
- Lydian (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters of the Lydian script
- Lydian mode, one of the modes derived from ancient Greek music
- Lydian (typeface), a decorative typeface
- Lydia, an ancient kingdom in western Anatolia
- Lydian dominant scale, a musical scale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lydian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.