From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Known for||FLDS involvement|
|Religion||Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints|
|Parents||Rulon Jeffs and Marilyn Steed|
|Relatives||Brothers Warren, Seth, Nephi;
nephew Brent W. Jeffs
Lyle Jeffs is the special counselor and brother to Warren Jeffs, and a bishop in the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, commonly referred to as the FLDS Church.
- Dobner, Jennifer (April 22, 2011). "New FLDS commerce filings support Warren Jeffs presidency". The Deseret News. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "Jeffs' brother will take over: Ex-FLDS member". CBS News. August 5, 2011. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "FLDS bishops take appeal to Utah Supreme Court". The Deseret News. Associated Press. November 30, 2010. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- Whitehurst, Lindsay (April 27, 2012). "Reports: Warren Jeffs boots brother from polygamous sect's pulpit". The Salt Lake Tribune. Retrieved April 18, 2014.
- Jeffs, Brent W. (2009). Lost Boy. New York: Broadway Books. ISBN 0767931777.
|Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints titles|
Rulon T. Jeffs
2002 – present
With: Disputed interruptions by:
Lyle Jeffs (designated acting president)
William E. Jessop (once momentarily successor)
Merril Jessop (once de facto head)
Wendell L. Nielsen (one time head of temporal affairs)
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|