Lynbrook Union Free School District
The Lynbrook Union Free School District is a public school district serving portions of the southwestern part of the Town of Hempstead. The school district includes most of the Village of Lynbrook and parts of the unincorporated areas of Lynbrook as well as portions of East Rockaway, Hewlett, Hewlett Harbor, and Valley Stream.
At one time the East Rockaway School District proposed paying the Lynbrook district to have East Rockaway students in grades 7 through 12 attend public schools in Lybrook; the Lynbrook district rejected the offer.
- Lynbrook Kindergarten Center
- West End Elementary School
- Waverly Park Elementary School
- Marion Street Elementary School
- Lynbrook North Middle School
- Lynbrook South Middle School
- Lynbrook Senior High School
- Lynbrook Public Schools: 2007-2008 Directory & Calendar, Boundaries, p. 27. Accessed August 1, 2007.
- Saslow, Linda (June 21, 1992). "Schools, Losing State Aid, Ponder Sharing Costs". The New York Times. p. 2. Retrieved March 29, 2010.
|This New York (state) school–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|