From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lynch may refer to:
- Lynching, also known as Lynch law, an extrajudicial execution carried out by a mob, often by hanging
- Terrace (agriculture) (old English), a terrace, also called a "lynch"
- Lynch pin, an alternative spelling for Linchpin
In the United States:
- Lynch, Kentucky
- Lynch, Maryland
- Lynch, Nebraska
- Lynch Township, Boyd County, Nebraska
Other uses 
- Lynch., Japanese rock band
- Lynch syndrome, a medical condition
- Lynch v. Clarke, a court case related to United States natural born citizenship
See also 
- Merrill Lynch, international finance and insurance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.