Lyndon Harrison, Baron Harrison
Harrison was born on 28 September 1947, to Charles and Edith Harrison. He was educated at the City of Oxford High School for Boys, a state school in the Oxford, Oxfordshire. He then attended the University of Warwick, graduating in 1970 with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in English and American studies. He continued his studies at the University of Sussex where he completed a Master of Arts (MA) degree in American studies in 1971.
He was a Labour Party local councillor from 1981 to 1990, serving on Cheshire County Council. He was Member of the European Parliament from 1989 to 1999, representing the Cheshire West constituency.
Lord Harrison is a member of the International Trade Council
- "Lyndon Henry Arthur HARRISON". People of Today. Debrett's. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Lord Lyndon Harrison" (pdf). Biographies. High Court of Tynwald. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- The London Gazette: . 3 August 1999.
- International Trade Council
- "Lord Harrison". Distinguished supporters. British Humanist Association. Retrieved 22 July 2014.