From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lys may refer to any of the following:
- Lys (river), a river in France and Belgium
- Lys (Dora Baltea), a stream of Aosta Valley in Italy
- Lys, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France
- Lys (département), a département during the First French Empire, now in Belgium
- Les Lys, a Premier cru vineyard in Chablis
- Lys, an old orthography of Liss, Hampshire, England
- LYS, the IATA Airport Code for the Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport at Lyon, France
- LYS, a sailing handicapping system
- Battle of the Lys, a battle of World War I in France in the spring of 1918
- Lys is the name of a key town, a farming commune, in Arthur C. Clarke's book The City and the Stars.
- Lys is the name of a city in George R. R. Martin's series or novels A Song of Ice and Fire.
- Fleur-de-lys or Fleur-de-lis, a stylized representation of a lily or iris, used in heraldry
- Lys is an abbreviation for the amino acid lysine
- Francis John Lys (1863 – 1947), a British lecturer and academic administrator
- Jan Lys (circa 1590 - 1629), a German painter
- Lya Lys (1908 – 86), a German-born actress
- Lys Assia (born in 1926 in Rupperswil), a Swiss singer
- Lys Mouithys (born in 1985), a Congolese football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.