From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lyse may refer to:
- Lyse Abbey, a former Cistercian abbey in Norway
- Lyse, an alternative name of Lysebotn, Norway
- Lyse Energi, a Norwegian power company
- Łyse, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Łyse, Podlaskie Voivodeship, a village in north-east Poland
- lyse is a verb referring to the process of lysis, the death of a cell by bursting
- Lyse (mythology), daughter of Thespius and Megamede in Greek mythology, who bore Heracles a son, Eumedes
- Lyse Doucet, Canadian journalist, presenter and correspondent for BBC World Service radio and BBC World television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.