From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lysis can refer to:
- Lysis, the dissolving of cells known more specifically as cytolysis
- Lysis (disease), the reduction of symptoms of a disease
- Lysis (dialogue), a dialogue of Plato about friendship (philia)
- Lysis of Taras, a Greek philosopher
- Lytic cycle, one of the two cycles of viral reproduction, the other being the lysogenic cycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.