From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mérignac may refer to :
- Mérignac, Charente, a commune in the Charente department in southwestern France
- Mérignac, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime department in southwestern France
- Mérignac, Gironde, a commune in the Gironde department in southwestern France and largest suburb of the city of Bordeaux
- Other uses
- Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport, the international airport of Bordeaux, situated on the territory of Mérignac, Gironde
- Mérignac Handball (MHB), handball club in the town of Mérignac, Gironde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mérignac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.