From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Müller may refer to:
- Die schöne Müllerin (1823) (sometimes referred to as Müllerlieder; Müllerin is a female miller) is a song cycle with words by Wilhelm Müller and music by Franz Schubert
- Doctor Müller, fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- Geiger–Müller tube, the sensing element of a Geiger counter instrument
- Müller (company), a German multinational dairy company
- Müller (footballer), nickname of Luís Antônio Corrêa da Costa, Brazilian footballer born 1966
- Muller glia, a macroglial cell in the retina
- Müller Ltd. & Co. KG, a German pharmacy chain
- Müller (lunar crater), impact crater on the lunar surface
- Müller (Martian crater), impact crater on the martian surface
- Müller (surname), a common German surname
- Müller-Thurgau, German wine grape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.