M. R. Peacocke (born 1930), also known as Meg Peacocke, is an English poet.
M. R. (Meg) Peacocke, English poet, was born Margaret R. Bennett in Reading, Berkshire. She grew up in South Devon. She read English at St Anne's College, Oxford. She is the sister of the composer Richard Rodney Bennett (1936–2012), with whom she collaborated on a number of vocal and choral works, starting in the 1980s. She married Gerald S. P. Peacocke in 1958.
- Marginal Land. Peterloo Poets. 1988. Out of print.
- Selves. Peterloo Poets. 1995.
- Speaking of the Dead. Peterloo Poets. 2003. Reprinted 2004, 2005, 2012.
- In Praise of Aunts. Peterloo Poets. 2011 .
- Caliban Dancing. Shoestring. 2013 .