From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M100 or M-100 may refer to:
- M-100 (Michigan highway), a north–south state trunkline highway in the U.S. state of Michigan
- M-100 (rocket), a two-stage Soviet sounding rocket
- M100, the magnetoencephalographic equivalent to the N100 large, negative-going evoked potential measured by electroencephalography
- Messier 100, a grand design spiral galaxy
- Miles Student (M.100), a lightweight trainer aircraft
- Palm m100 series, a popular lower cost version of the Palm Pilot
- M100 (New York City bus)
- Effa M100, the Brazilian name for the Changhe Ideal automobile
- M100, the second version of the Jeep trailer
- M100 Elan, a model of the Lotus Elan automobile
- Mercedes-Benz M100 engine, a 6.3/6.9 liter SOHC V8 automobile engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.