From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M110 or M-110 may refer to:
- M110 155mm Cartridge, a U.S. Army chemical artillery shell
- Mercedes-Benz M110 engine, a 2.8L engine produced from 1973 to 1986
- Messier 110 (M110), an elliptical galaxy in the constellation Andromeda
- M110 howitzer, a United States Army self-propelled howitzer
- M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System, a semi-automatic rifle
- M-110 (Michigan highway), a state highway in Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.