From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M2M may refer to:
- Machine-to-Machine, machine-to-machine communications
- Mobile-to-mobile convergence
- M2M (Eclipse), an implementation of the Object Management Group's QVT standard for model transformation
- Many-to-many (data model), as an entity-relationship model
- Mission to Mars (attraction) at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Florida USA
- Mission to Mars (2000), a science fiction film inspired by the attraction
- Man-to-man defense, a defensive tactic used in a variety of sports
- mothers2mothers, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.