From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (September 2008)|
It contains the following components,
- JMicron JMB363 PCI Express to SATA Revision 2.0 and PATA Host Controller, support IDE, RAID and AHCI.
- VIA VT8237A South Bridge comprising SATA Revision 1.0 and PATA controllers, DeltaChrome GPU.
- Realtek RTL8100C Ethernet 10/100 LAN controller.
- Realtek ALC883 6-Channel audio.
- VIA K8T890 North Bridge providing the PCI Express 16x slot.
It also has the following ports:
- 2x SATA Revision 2.0 3.0 Gb/s ports on JMB363.
- 2x SATA ports on VT8237A.
- 2x ATA ports on VT8237A.
- 1x floppy drive port.
- 2x DDR2 533/667/800 MHz unbuffered DIMM Slots (4GB RAM maximum).
- 1x PCI Express 16x slot.
- 2x PCI slots.
- 1x VGA connector.
- 1x parallel port.
- 1x serial port.
- 2x onboard USB2 ports.
- 2x connectors for a further 4 USB2 ports.
- lspci was used to derive a lot of this information, verified by vendor websites.
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|