From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M60 or M-60 may refer to:
- Messier 60, an elliptical galaxy in the Virgo Cluster
- M60, an Olivetti Zilog Z8001 based computer (1984)
Firearms and military equipment:
- Halcon M60, an Argentine 9mm/.45 ACP submachine gun
- M60 105mm Cartridge, a U.S. chemical artillery shell
- M60 assault rifle, a Yugoslav AK-47 clone
- M60 Patton, an American main battle tank family
- M60 machine gun, an American general purpose 7.62 mm machine gun
- M60A1 Armored Vehicle Launched Bridge (AVLB), an American bridgelaying tank
- M60 recoilless gun, am 82-mm antitank recoilless gun developed in Yugoslavia.
- Saber Radar M60 air defense radar unit developed by the Brazilian Army.
- M60 (New York City bus), a New York City Bus route in Manhattan and Queens
- BMW M60, a 1992 automobile engine
- M.60 Marathon, an aircraft
- M-60 (Michigan highway), a state highway in southern Michigan
- M60 motorway, a motorway in Greater Manchester, England
- M60 highway, a highway in the Russian Far East
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.