From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M82, M 82 or M-82 may refer to:
- Arsenal M82, an 82 mm mortar
- Barrett M82, a .50 caliber rifle
- Valmet M82, an assault rifle
- HMAS Huon (M 82), a Royal Australian Navy minehunter
- M-82 (Michigan highway), a state highway in Michigan
- Madison County Executive Airport, an airport near Huntsville, Alabama (former FAA LID code: M82)
- Nintendo M82, a demonstration unit for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Shvetsov ASh-82, an aircraft engine produced in the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.