From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MAKE)
|Look up make, makes, or making in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Make may refer to:
- Make (software), a computer software utility
- Make (magazine), a DIWO (Do It With Others) technology periodical and the associated television program
- MAKE Architects, a UK architecture practice
- Make, Botswana, a small village in the Kalahari Desert
- Maker culture, a contemporary culture
- Make (automobile), the brand of an automobile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.