From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MAK (disambiguation))
MAK may refer to:
- Interstate Aviation Committee also known as MAK
- MaK Motoren GmbH, German division of Caterpillar Inc. with headquarters in Hamburg
- Makerere University (MAK), a Uganda's largest and second-oldest higher institution of learning.
- Maktab al-Khidamat, the forerunner to al-Qaeda
- Male germ cell-associated kinase, a human protein
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher, current Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Maschinen Krieger (Ma. K ZBV3000), a science fiction universe created by Japanese artist and sculptor Kow Yokoyama in the 1980s.
- Maschinenbau Kiel, German industrial company now part of Vossloh; made railway locomotives
- MAT Macedonian Airlines
- Media Access Key, used by TiVo digital video recorders
- Movement for the autonomy of Kabylie, a political organization in Algeria
- Multiple Activation Key, or Volume license key (VLK), a type of activation key for Microsoft Windows
- Museum für angewandte Kunst, Museum of Applied Arts, Frankfurt
- Museum für angewandte Kunst Wien, Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MAK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.