From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MAPS (disambiguation))
Maps is the plural of map, a visual representation of an area.
Maps or MAPS may also refer to:
- MAPS Madras Atomic Power Station
- MAPS Mail Abuse Prevention System, an organisation that provides anti-spam support
- Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS), a Millward Brown Company
- MAPP Metropolitan Area Projects Plan, a series of capital improvement programs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- MAPs Metropolitan Area Projects, a public works project in Oklahoma City
- Military Academy Preparatory School, another name for the United States Military Academy Preparatory School
- Military Aircraft Preservation Society, USA
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, non-profit organization that researches the use of psychedelics in therapy
- MAPS (software), a proprietary web-based Assessment or EPortfolio service
- Apple Maps, web mapping service provided by Apple for use on their smartphones and tablets
- Google Maps, web mapping service provided by Google
- Google Maps (application), smartphone and tablet application version of Google's web mapping service
- Bing Maps, web mapping service provided by Microsoft
- Maps (band), an electronic indie band from the United Kingdom
- "Maps" (Yeah Yeah Yeahs song), by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (2003)
- "Maps" (Maroon 5 song), by Maroon 5 (2014)
- "Maps", song by Falling Up from Captiva (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.