From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MBB may refer to:
- Magandang Balita Biblia, a Tagalog translation of the Holy Bible
- Make-before-break, a type of contact arrangement of an electrical switch, which ensures that when a switch transition happens, the new contact is always made before the old one is broken
- Malayan Banking Berhad, a bank and financial group in Malaysia
- Marginal Budgeting for Bottlenecks a planning and costing tool to "buy health results"
- Master Black Belt, a certification in the study of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma
- McKinsey, Bain, BCG, generally accepted as the three most prestigious management consulting firms worldwide
- Medal for Bravery (Bronze), an honour in Hong Kong
- Men Behaving Badly, a British television programme
- Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm, a former West German aircraft company, now part of EADS
- Minimum bounding box, the box or hyperrectangle of minimal dimensions that contains the set of interest
- Mobile broadband, is the name used to describe various types of wireless high-speed internet access through a portable modem, telephone or other device
- Mrs. Brown's Boys, a television programme
- Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Muslim Background Believer, usually a convert to Christianity from Islam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.