From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MBR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MBR may refer to:
- Mohammad bin Rashid VP of UAE & Dubai
- Minerações Brasileiras Reunidas, a division of Caemi
- Malaysian Book of Records
- Master boot record, the first sector of a partitioned data storage device, used for booting
- Membrane bioreactor
- Main Battle Rifle
- Memory buffer register
- Microwave background radiation
- Middlesbrough railway station (National Rail station code: MBR), a station in England
- Minimum bounding rectangle
- Morskoi Blizhniy Razvedchik, Russian for "Naval Short Range Reconnaissance", a class of flying boats, like the Beriev MBR-2
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario 200 or MBR-200, a leftist political movement founded by Hugo Chávez in Venezuela.
- Maitland Brothers Racing
- Mountain Bike Rider, a UK based magazine about mountain bike riding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.