From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MCA may refer to:
- Medieval Climatic Anomaly, see Medieval Warm Period, an extreme and persistent drought in California and Patagonia during Medieval Time
- Minimum crossing altitude, a minimum obstacle crossing altitude for fixes on published airways
- Medium Combat Aircraft, a 5th generation fighter aircraft being developed by India
- Macenta Airport, Guinea (by IATA code)
- Manufacturing Chemists' Association, now known as the American Chemistry Council, an American chemical industry trade group
- Monochloroacetic acid, carboxylic acid, manufactured by chlorinating acetic acid
- Methyl cyanoacrylate, an organic compound
- Metabolic control analysis, analysing how the control of fluxes and intermediate concentrations in a metabolic pathway is distributed
- MCA In mass-spectroscopy, multiple channel acquisition.
- MCA Inc., a now defunct company (originally called Music Corporation of America) and its subsidiary companies:
- MCA, Russian-owned public relations company with branches throughout the world, Mitrofan Caspersz & Associates
- Museum of Contemporary Art (disambiguation), several museums around the world
- Maine Center for the Arts
- Morangos com Açúcar, a Portuguese youth telenovela
- Maranatha Christian Academy, the former name of a National Christian Life College, Marikina, Philippines
- Marist College Ashgrove, an Australian School
- McIntosh County Academy, a high school in McIntosh County, Georgia
- Memphis College of Art, an art school in Tennessee
- Middlesex County Academy, a high school in New Jersey
- Morrison Christian Academy, an American school in Taiwan
- Master of Computer Applications, a three-year Professional Master's degree in Computer Science awarded in India
- Master in Customs Administration, the highest degree offers in PMI Colleges (Philippines) which has something to do with tariff and customs law, import, export, and brokerage procedures and other related trade practices.
- Microsoft Certified Architect, a certification available from Microsoft
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments—Series II, a standardized test in Minnesota.
- The UK Magistrates' Courts Act of 1980
- The UK Mental Capacity Act of 2005
- The UK Matrimonial Causes Act of 1973
- The US Military Commissions Act of 2006
- Middle cerebral artery, one of the three major blood supplies to the brain
- Motorcar accident
- Methylcholanthrene, a carcinogen
- Multiple congenital anomalies
- Maximum credible accident, a postulated scenario that a nuclear facility must be able to withstand
- Maharashtra Chess Association
- Malaysian Chinese Association
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency, an agency of the United Kingdom Government
- Medicines Control Agency, which joined with the Medical Devices Agency to become the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Metal Construction Association
- Millennium Challenge Account, a U.S. program for aid to developing countries
- MultiCultural Aotearoa, a New Zealand political action group
- Mumbai Cricket Association, ruling body for cricket in Mumbai
- Morrison Academy, a Christian international school in Taichung, Taiwan
- The Multicore Association, an industry association regrouping companies and universities interested in multicore computing research.
- Adam Yauch (1964–2012), aka "MCA" of the Beastie Boys
- Michiel van den Bos, aka "M.C.A.", Dutch composer
- Motor Coach Age, the magazine of the Motor Bus Society
- Machine Check Architecture, a method for a CPU to report hardware errors to an operating system
- Micro Channel architecture, a type of computer bus
- Marine Cranking Amps measurement of a car battery
- Mitsubishi MCA, an emissions control approach for gasoline powered vehicles during the 1970s.
|Look up mca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.