|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010)|
56 offices in 29 countries
|Key people||Roger Tondeur, President
|Revenue||Euro 307M (2011)|
MCI was established in 1987 in Geneva, Switzerland to provide destination management, event management and Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) services. The company began to grow significantly from 1999 with the opening of an office in Zurich and the acquisition of two companies based in Lyon, and diversified into Performance Improvement Programmes (PIP). This was followed by acquisitions in the UK and Brussels and the development of new companies in France, Germany and Spain.
- "About MCI". Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Facts and Figures about MCI". Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "MCI - The Painted Picture of 2012". Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "MCI – Building Community". mci-group.com. Retrieved 19 October 2010.
- "MCI Marches Into Ireland". Meetings Net. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "MCI Expands Indian Operations". Asia Travel Tips. Retrieved 2008-12-06.