From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MCT may refer to:
- A Maksutov–Cassegrain telescope
- Morning Civil Twilight, from when the center of the Sun is less than 6° below the horizon to sunrise.
- Medium-chain triglycerides, a class of fat with specific dietary and technical properties.
- Monocarboxylate transporters, a family of proton-linked plasma membrane transporters that carry molecules having one carboxylate group (monocarboxylates), such as lactate and pyruvate, across biological membranes.
- Methyl halide transferase, an enzyme
- Marine Current Turbines
- McClatchy-Tribune Information Services, the news service formerly known as Knight Ridder Tribune
- Multi Channel Television, an Italian based company, broadcasting though satellite, erotic programming
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Mobile Computer Terminal
- Multi Core Timer in Exynos (system on chip) processors
- Maximum continuous thrust, an aviation abbreviation for a jet engine rating
- Mercury cadmium telluride (HgCdTe), a semiconductor with a particularly narrow bandgap used in mid- and far-infrared detectors (e.g. night vision)
- MOS-controlled thyristor, a type of thyristor (a solid-state semiconductor device)
- Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant, the annual Toronto beauty pageant for Chinese Canadians
- Mast cell tumor
- Munich Chronotype Questionnaire (MCTQ), a standardized test for evaluating patient sleep/wake patterns
- Marine Combat Training, a training course at the United States Marine Corps School of Infantry
- Mars Colonial Transporter, transportation system under development by SpaceX for colonizing Mars
- Madison County Transit
- Muscat International Airport, the airport serving Muscat, Oman (IATA code is MCT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.