From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Md or .md in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MD, Md, mD or md may stand for:
- Doctor of Medicine, from the Latin Medicinae Doctor (MD)
- Mean difference, a measure of statistical dispersion
- Md, the symbol for the chemical element Mendelevium
- Mesoscale Discussion, a short-term technical meteorological forecast concerning convection (MCD) or precipitation (MPD)
- Methyldichloroarsine, a blister agent used in chemical warfare
- Millidarcy (mD), one thousandth of a darcy, a unit of fluid permeability
- Molecular dynamics, a method of computer simulation of molecular interaction
- Muscular dystrophy, a genetic and hereditary muscle disease
- Medial dorsal nucleus, a large nucleus in the thalamus
- MD, United States postal abbreviation for state of Maryland
- Md., older abbreviation for Maryland
- Moldova, a country that has the ISO country code and Internet top-level domain ".md"
- Licence-plate prefix for Magdeburg, a city in Germany
- MiniDisc, an optical storage medium developed by Sony
- Music director; the term "MD" is used particularly in musical theatre
- Managing director, a term used for the chief executive of many companies
- Prefix of names of some aircraft produced by McDonnell Douglas, a former aerospace manufacturer later merged with Boeing
- IATA airline code for Air Madagascar
- RAID drive linux kernel, also known as "md" for "multiple drive"
- "md", alternative form of computer operating system command Mkdir, that creates a directory
- Microdrive, a type of miniature hard drive
- a filename extension for documentation in Markdown format
- Message-digest algorithm, a cryptographic hashing function
- Majority decision, a winning criterion in several full-contact combat sports
- Materiali e discussioni per l'analisi dei testi classici, a classics journal
- MDs (TV Series), a 2002 made-for-television medical drama
- Metropolitan Division, a territory unit defined by the US Office of Management and Budget as a county or group of counties within a Metropolitan Statistical Area
- The name Muhammad or Mohammed, as is abbreviated by many people in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and South East Asia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.